Life at 59 Degrees North

Living in Sweden which is located at 62 00N, 15 00E - not to be confused with Switzerland which is located at 47 00N, 8 00E.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Transplated from NYC 1970 - the plan was to stay for 45 days-on 16 November 2006 it will be 36 years. Yikeees!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Back to the bright lights and big city - our return to NEW YORK...the truely Big Apple 28-30 Sept.

We had a great time visiting the newly renovated Museum of Mondern Art on West 53rd St. Right done the street from the school I went to from 1961-1963.
We had out lunch in this restaurant and in a way became part of the exhibition.


Had dinner at "Elaine's" a restaurant I've wanted to go to every since I lived in NYC. Here we are with Ariane and Anders. The couple sitting together, I met in Stockholm when they tried to pinch my shopping bag in my local supermarket - Greg and Molly. The couple facing each other are Ariane and Anders. They are journalist who live in Sweden but are in NYC for a year. They were nice enough to put us up for our 2 nights in the big city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home